Cannot control S905X4 device even after installing/enabling the Universal Add-On and Allowing Cast

Options
konflict
konflict Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello, I have installed TeamViewer Quick Support onto a PrimeLinc C2, it is an S905X4 device running latest Android 11.

The app installs fine from Play Store or any other source. At run time, it says you should install a Universal Add-On which also installs with no problems. Then on next run, it tells you to go into Accessibility Options, and toggle to enable the Universal Add-On.

All completed, no problems.

Upon connecting to the device it will put a prompt on the screen requiring me to allow permission for recording and casting or something to that effect. I allow it of course.

Then, I can connect to the machine but I can view ONLY. Keypresses, mouse clicks, and everything else are not being passed to the device..

What is the problem here?

I have a similar device, a Formuler Z10 Pro, and it doesn't work either when I try and install through the official Play Store. HOWEVER, their 3rd party "Formuler Market" has an older Quick Support version in there and it works just fine.. So how did they figure it out?

What is the problem and how do I allow control of the device? I have done each and every step

Comments

• konflict
    konflict Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hello

Is anyone out there

• jim83150
    jim83150 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

hi

yes i same the same problem with my new boxes

i think no addons compatible with s905x4

i hope a new addon soon

or may be you have an other resolution ?

thanks you