edited July 2022 in General questions

canadian traveling in china with his canadian phone

how can I change my phone number from a canadian one to a chinese one

another bad web interface???

Tagged:

Answers

• marcelzx
    marcelzx Posts: 5

about 2 years ago I use TV 4-5 times to help a junior engineer to learn.

2 year later my mom died. As the liquidator I need to log to a canadian computer to access the banks accounts

now, 2 year without using it, team viewer is asking me to buy a license

WHY?

• marcelzx

I am a Canadian in China. I need to take control of a Canadian computer to access bank accounts in Canada that we cannot form China or using a VPN.

My mom died. I am the liquidator. I need to use TV just for ONLY ONE month. Why can't i buy a one month licence only?

• marcelzx

I am in China

And since I am using a VPN from Taiwan, when I try to buy a license I cannot change

1) the currency. WHY? can't I choose the currency I want to pay with? CAN? USD? RMB?

2) the country. WHY? I am Canadian !!!!

******** VERY BAD WEB INTERFACE

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,689 Moderator

Hello @marcelzx,

We are so sorry for your loss and for the negative experience with TeamViewer!

All free users in China are required to complete the account verification for security purposes with a valid Chinese mobile number.

If you are using a TeamViewer license, kindly sign in the licensed account then you are fine to initiate the connections as usual.

If you just purchased a TeamViewer license and would like to update the order information, kindly contact TeamViewer support team ☎ for further assistance.

Once again, kindly send our condolence to your family. If you would like know more about TeamViewer, feel free to comment below and we will try our best to help!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • marcelzx

WILL SOMEONE ANSWER ALL my questions 1 per 1?

I am Canadian traveling to China. So to use a free account I need to go and buy a Chinese phone card? I could not use my Canadian one? What a good system !!!

to have answer to ALL my questions do I have to relist them?