Verification Email

Hi!

I have installed the Teamviewer on my PC because I want to discuss about my website with the client. But now the issue is I am unable to install because I didn't get any verification email.

Things which I have done:

• Checked my junk, spam folder
  • Reinstall the software

But I didn't get the email.

Please help me to resolve it.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Numaila,

There are two options you can follow to get you started again:

If you own a professional TeamViewer license:

• Please contact our support via phone, they will guide you through the procedure: Contact us via phone

If you are using the free version of TeamViewer:

• You can create for free a new account: https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#register 
    • If creating a new account with a different email address is not an option and you want to use this same account again, you can request the deletion of your TeamViewer account by writing an email to privacy@teamviewer.com.
    • As soon as the account is deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer account with this same email address.

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Numaila,

There are two options you can follow to get you started again:

If you own a professional TeamViewer license:

• Please contact our support via phone, they will guide you through the procedure: Contact us via phone

If you are using the free version of TeamViewer:

• You can create for free a new account: https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#register 
    • If creating a new account with a different email address is not an option and you want to use this same account again, you can request the deletion of your TeamViewer account by writing an email to privacy@teamviewer.com.
    • As soon as the account is deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer account with this same email address.

Community Manager

• Numaila
    Numaila Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thank you so much!

• la_canuck
    la_canuck Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, can't verify my account either. Tried a few times.

Carl

• exiguitas
    exiguitas Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not receiving the emails to verify my device, so that the device will be added to the trusted devices list.

I have checked my inbox & spam folder, I also added @teamviwer.com to my email filter.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.