Help, I can not log in. Not receiving trusted devices emails.

Options
WantToUseTeamviewer
WantToUseTeamviewer Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in General questions

When I attempt to log in, I get the message stating I need to click the link in the email to add the device to the trusted devices but the emails never come.

I got the emails from setting set up my account and only once received a trusted device email from setting up my pc for remote access.

I have checked the junk folder and as I am using my own domain for my email, I can see all the emails that hit the mail server. None of the trusted device emails are ever received by the mail server. I have received the email welcoming me to the community forum but still not any trusted device emails.

I am only able to post this as I can authenticate in a browser if I launch the management console, from the TeamViewer client app that was thankfully logged in.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 987 Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @WantToUseTeamviewer,

We're happy to welcome you to our Community! 🌍

It can happen that the reception of trusted device emails has some delays.

If you have already double-checked your spam and junk folder, you may also consider adding the TeamViewer domain to your email server-allowed list like this: *.teamviewer.com

Please give it another try, and let us know if you still not receiving the trust device email!

Have a nice day,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator