How can I share a session with a colleague?

Often when I connect to a client, I need that another expert can connect. With the previous version I give them the ID and password. How can I do this withe the sessions?

Thank you

Answers

• DonX
    DonX Posts: 1

It seems no moderators from Teamviewer are active to answer!?

I previously also had the option to 'hand over' the session to a colleague. This option when clicking the session in the manager is grayed-out or not visible at all. I'm also looking in vain for the option to connect together with a colleague to the same session. I also can't find manuals of the correct version in where every menu items are explained. I'm using version 15.55.3 on this moment.

Can somebody tell more about these options I'm looking for?

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,233 Moderator

Hi @DonX ,
    Thanks for your first post in our Community and for raising attention to this topic!

Please know that our Support Forum is use-driven and our moderation team may not be able to reply to all questions. For more details please check our User Guidelines.

Regarding the main topic, please know you can invite participants for a session.

1. Start the remote session
    2. On the session toolbar select Communicate and click Invite more participants.
      1. Please note that the user you want to invite must be already added to your Contacts list.
    3. Select the TeamViewer account or the device you would like to join the session and click Invite.

If the option to invite participants is grayed out, please double-check the advanced setting of your TeamViewer. Verify if the Access Control has any restrictions.

Let us know how it goes and if you have further questions. 🙋‍♀️
    Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator