I have a valid license but always showing error time out and free account

Options
Rakesh2023
Rakesh2023 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Licensing

Most of the time my license giving me error that i need to purchase a license, but I already have.

Please help

Best Answer

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rakesh2023 ,

Thank you for contacting us in the Community! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Since you have shared the screenshots and signed the licensed account in the TeamViewer client, I see nothing unusual so far. May I ask you to contact the support team for further licensing assistance, please?

We appreciate your understanding in getting this issue resolved.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Rakesh2023
    edited June 2023
    Options

Unfortunately, TeamViewer have no support. chat have only robotic reply and phone support is not connecting me by saying i have no phone support plan, however we have two licenses and one already have phone support, but I don't know what wrong with this company, why they don't care about customer issues.

Please help...

• Rakesh2023
    Options

Anyone Please help....

• Rakesh2023
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is again become free license even yesterday showing paid

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @Rakesh2023,

We apologise for the delayed response.

We would like to advise the related issue has been fixed with the version release - [Windows] v15.42.7. Kindly update your TeamViewer version to v15.42.7 and check again with your licensed account log-in please.

Once again we appreciate your patience and support in getting this issue fixed.

Best,

Ying_Q

• lasdijfpkjsdfka
    lasdijfpkjsdfka Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

How do you download a new version? You linked to a page with no download link, teamviewer website only allows the "old" ,6 version to be downloaded, and the software has no update option inside it?

I'm having the same licensing errors rendering the program useless. Program we pay for, if you're not going to allow paying customers to use the program we pay for you need to end our contract and pro-rate refund our yearly fee. This is insane. We pay for this program and rely on it only for it to constantly fail us.

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @lasdijfpkjsdfka,

Thank you for sharing your comment and your question.

I am so sorry about the frustration and confusion that happened. The in-product update can be found from the tray menu and then right-click on TeamViewer, you will be able to see the option to Check for new version. TeamViewer will then run a quick check on the version and prompt the TeamViewer update message. Can you try this out and check if the option works for you please?

Regrettably,  I can imagine that is very disappointing and that is definitely not the experience we would like you to have. If you would like to have a direct discussion and assistance with the support team about the licensing issue, please share the contact information via PM with me. Alternatively, you could give us a call at: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/. We will do the best to see how we can turn things around.

Best,

Ying_Q