How to cancel "remind password" button on login

Options
Tommy_hunter
Tommy_hunter Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Account

Hello, I'm French so if you want to chat in French it will be easier for everyone, but I write in

English so it's easier for people to help me. My problem is that the teamviewer software on my laptop

automatically connects to my account when launched. I would like to need to enter my password and

username (and use two-factor login) to log in each time the software is launched. In this way, remote

access to my desktop computer is more secure because I am not the only one using the laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,211 Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tommy_hunter,

Thank you for getting back to this thread and telling us detailed information. I also appreciate your patience in getting a response from me.

I have checked this, about a Google account internally and confirmed that we do not offer the checkbox Keep me signed in or the settings for auto-signing out with a Google account at the moment.

Therefore, when you use a Google account to sign in to TeamViewer, please sign out after using the TeamViewer. 

Alternatively, we would advise creating a standard TeamViewer account in order to use the checkbox Keep me signed in.

For us, this is very valuable to help us improve our service by getting feedback from our users. 

Could you please share your suggestions on our Ideas Hub? So that other users also have the opportunity to upvote your idea and our dedicated team can discuss it.

We are looking forward to reading your idea!

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Akiho
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Tommy_hunter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and we also appreciate all your efforts in posting in English!

In order to sign in to TeamViewer every time opening TeamViewer, please uncheck the box Keep me signed in when you sign in to TeamViewer.

This box can be located after you put the email address during the sign-in process.

On top of this, we would like to introduce you to our 📕 security handbook for more information about security.

Last but not least, please also know that TeamViewer Community supports support in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, and Japanese. If you would like to, please feel free to visit our French Community!

Please let us know if there is any misunderstanding or if you have any concerns or questions using TeamViewer!

Hope you find this helpful.

Best,

Akiho

• Tommy_hunter
    Tommy_hunter Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Akiho ,

Thank you so much for your answer. You understood perfectly what I wanted to do but I am signing in with a google account and a encryption key. By doing so, the page with the box I need to uncheck just does not appear.

Hope you will be able to help me,

Best, Tommy

• Akiho
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tommy_hunter,

Thank you for getting back to this thread and telling us detailed information. I also appreciate your patience in getting a response from me.

I have checked this, about a Google account internally and confirmed that we do not offer the checkbox Keep me signed in or the settings for auto-signing out with a Google account at the moment.

Therefore, when you use a Google account to sign in to TeamViewer, please sign out after using the TeamViewer. 

Alternatively, we would advise creating a standard TeamViewer account in order to use the checkbox Keep me signed in.

For us, this is very valuable to help us improve our service by getting feedback from our users. 

Could you please share your suggestions on our Ideas Hub? So that other users also have the opportunity to upvote your idea and our dedicated team can discuss it.

We are looking forward to reading your idea!

Warm regards,

Akiho