How do I move it to Company?

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 981 Moderator
    Options

Hi @CharBar,

Welcome to our Community! We're happy to help you out 🤠

By checking your screenshot, I can see that:

• In the list Personal - All devices, you can see that the devices are part of this group named MCN (Column "Group").
    • The group MCN seems like a migrated group, as the group icon is green. It means that they are managed by a company, therefore they should be seen in the list Company - All devices.

Now, you can check more details about the groups themselves if you click on Show group details.

You can learn more about Device groups in our article: 📄 Device groups explained.

Also, if they don't show up, feel free to come back to us!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• CharBar
    CharBar Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi JenW, thank you for responding to my inquiry.

Unfortunately, they're not under  the list "Company - All devices." They're in Device Groups though.

Please see attached screenshots

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 981 Moderator
    Options

Hi @CharBar,

Thanks again for the screenshots.

All devices that are managed by your company will appear in this list "Company - All devices".

In your case, as you don't see in this list the devices from the groups MCN and Servers, that probably means those two groups have been shared with you and belong to another company.

It would then explain why you see those devices in your "Personal - All devices" list and not the "Company - All devices" one.

Unlike the group Live Own Brands, which is managed by your company and visible in the list "Company - All devices".

I hope you can have a better understanding of the difference between Company and Personal devices.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator