New license not showing on Mac OS 12.6.8

Options
Bitsolver
Bitsolver Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've purchased remote license for up to 3 devices when I try and activate I get "unknown error". When I log into my portal it says active but the Teamviewer client still says Free, I've tried logging out and in but it isn't picking it up.

I've tried to login to the support site to raise a ticket but that just keeps going round in circles back to login. Tried with Firefox, Chrome etc but all same resuts.

Steve

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,597 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bitsolver,

Thank you for contacting us for help and we are sorry to hear about the poor experience with TeamViewer.

Since there is a new purchase on the TeamViewer license, I would like to remind you to check for the full license activation with this knowledge article - Activate and set up your Remote Access license. After the license actuation, there is also the endpoint set-up part needed with TeamViewer. If the steps are followed and completed correctly, you should be able to use and start the connection.

Keep me posted about how you go with the license, I am here and happy to work together for a solution.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Bitsolver
    Bitsolver Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I had to phone support and it turned out there was an old licence on my account preventing the new one from working. It is now resolved after they deleted the old license.

Many thanks,

Steve