Missing TeamViewer policies

Options

Hi

Im testing neat Tensor Basic licens to implement it in to company. When i try to create policies i'm missing button do do it or im missing some access (i got company admin)

Also when i go to classic Management Console i can create policies but the problem is when im configuring Roll-out i cant assign policies created thru management console

I called suport line but only solution they gave is clear cache and if that didn't (obviously it didn't) just write feedback on page.

So maybe some one here have idea what to do?

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @Remi90,

Thanks a lot for posting here and showing interest in our Tensor solution.

Could you please check that the role your user is assigned to has the TeamViewer policy permissions enabled?

Looking forward to your reply.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Remi90
    Remi90 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi JeanK

Yes i Have this options

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hmm, I couldn't see anything else that prevents you from seeing the TeamViewer policies.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket so our engineers can have a closer look at it: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/global/support/customer-support/#licensed-support

Or maybe someone else comes up with an idea here - but the permissions are the only item defining your ability to see them, so I'm out of solutions here.

/JeanK

Community Manager