licence

Options
compupartss
compupartss Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Licensing

hi I was buy a license cuple of days ago and I still have not get e the activation license code

other number:Hi ivan cardenas,

Thank you for choosing TeamViewer. We have received your order [removed per Community Guidelines], summarized below.

What happens next?

As a next step, you will receive separate emails with your license activation link and invoice. In addition, your new order will be added to Customer Portal - where you can manage your TeamViewer subscriptions online.

Order Summary

Contact Information

Ivan Cardenas

[removed per Community Guidelines]

and I never get anything

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @compupartss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

To locate the activation link, please check all email inboxes including spam folders.

Once you can confirm the activation link, you are ready to take the activation procedure.

Please access the following article and select the TeamViewer license that you purchased to find a suitable activation process with your license: 📄License Activation Guides

If the activation link cannot be confirmed in your email inbox, please contact our  Customer Support team directly for further assistance, as this topic includes personal information.

Hope you find this helpful.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. In order to protect our users' privacy and personal data, we do not allow the upload of personal information. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Akiho
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @compupartss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

To locate the activation link, please check all email inboxes including spam folders.

Once you can confirm the activation link, you are ready to take the activation procedure.

Please access the following article and select the TeamViewer license that you purchased to find a suitable activation process with your license: 📄License Activation Guides

If the activation link cannot be confirmed in your email inbox, please contact our  Customer Support team directly for further assistance, as this topic includes personal information.

Hope you find this helpful.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. In order to protect our users' privacy and personal data, we do not allow the upload of personal information. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

• Halfvol
    Halfvol Posts: 1
    Options

Same here. I bought a license on the 24th but still no activation email. Now I get blocked by using the free version!

• Akiho
    Options

Hi @Halfvol,

Thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience with the onboarding process. 

For further assistance with the activation link, kindly contact our  Customer Support team directly, as this topic includes personal information.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience in this process.

Best,

Akiho