Setting up Easy Access to my iOS devices

Hi,

I'm trying to set up TeamViewer so that I can remotely connect from my laptop to my iPhone XR without me having to accept an incoming connection on my iPhone every time. I've downloaded both Qick Support and also the full TeamViewer Remote Control app however I can't find an option in the settings of either that will allow me to either turn on easy access or that will display a permanent password. I'm logged into the same account on TV full client on my laptop and the TV Remote app on my iPhone.

Does TV only allow a device to be assigned to one account at a time? It's possible my iPhone could still be assigned to my partner's account as he used to help me a while ago, is there somewhere to find this out within the Quick Support or Remote Control apps?

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 755 Moderator

Hello @Danny3110,

Welcome to our Community, and thank you for your first posts. ✨

To establish a connection via unattended access on mobile devices, you'll need the TeamViewer Host app.

For iOS devices, only the QuickSupport App is available. This means that you will always have to confirm on your iOS device the connection request by clicking Allow or reject the request by clicking Cancel.

To learn more about how to connect to iOS for remote support, please take a look at the following Knowledge Base article:

📄 Share the screen on your iPad/iPhone.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at any time!

Have a nice day,

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community