How to signal a bug? F5 kills the new interface.

Options
Megaris
Megaris Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi all

If I press F5 on every screen of "New Interface" I get this. The only way to recover is to exit the program and restart it again.

Is there a safe mechanism to force a refresh of the Devices list,, for example?

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Megaris,

Happy to see you back in our Community! 😃

After some internal tests, we couldn't reproduce the issue you are facing. We tried with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers and can confirm that the F5 key refreshed the devices list page (as well as any other pages).

As a first step, could you please check if your browser is up-to-date and try again?

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• Megaris
    Megaris Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited February 4
    Options

Hi, Even though my browsers and Windows 11 and 10 are fully up to date, I don't know why my browsers should be related to the Teamviewer Remote Access application.

The bad behavior still occurs on every PC I've tried. I also tried changing the language to English, but that doesn't affect the bug.

This is the About Teamviewer popup on the PC I'm typing on

Do you need other details?

C.

• TS-021
    TS-021 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Good morning,

Couldn't find any other details about this bug, but I can confirm this happens to me as well. The only way to get TeamViewer working again is by exiting the application and they opening it again.

I am also running TeamViewer Version 15.50.5 (64-bit).

Just yesterday I re-installed Windows 11 and installed TeamViewer. When pressing the F5 key, I get the same message as my main system.

Please could this be looked into further. Thank you.

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Megaris & @TS-021,

Thank you both for your input in this thread.

After checking internally, we can confirm that the issue has already been forwarded and that our teams are working on it.

Please keep your TeamViewer Full Client up-to-date.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• TS-021
    TS-021 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jen,

Thank you for getting back to us and for providing an update on this.

I will keep TeamViewer up-to-date and monitor this issue until a resolution is provided.

Kind Regards,

TS-021