Teamviewer update

Options
Okhoo
Okhoo Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am completely new in Teamviewer and have a simple question. I got a message that I need to update my client and I prefer to do it automatically in the future. According to the explanation note I must do something in Advanced settings but the problem is that I don't see any Setting section in my Teamviewer account. Probably I don’t know where to look for it or maybe I need some permission in order to do that. Please help!

Best Answer

• Okhoo
    Answer ✓
    Options

I solved the problem myself with some delay unfortunately but nevertheless I thank you very much for your answer.

I didn't uninstall the old version before the new version installation and that was probably the reason I didn't have the necessary interface.

Many thanks again :-)

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,661 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Okhoo,

It is great to have you in the TeamViewer Community!

If you are looking for the software update options, it is under Advanced then General advanced settings. Same as the screenshot below shows. If you are unable to find it, it could possibly relate to the Administrative rights on the device. Can you try again to sign in to the device with the administrative account and then look up the software update setting please.

Let me know how you go with finding the setting. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Okhoo
    Answer ✓
    Options

I solved the problem myself with some delay unfortunately but nevertheless I thank you very much for your answer.

I didn't uninstall the old version before the new version installation and that was probably the reason I didn't have the necessary interface.

Many thanks again :-)