I have a tv License now and cannot Connect to my free TV Computers

Options
DavidF_1s
DavidF_1s Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 7 in General questions

When I had the free version of TV I could connect to 3-4 of my personal computers and my parents' computers. I had to buy a license to connect to a work computer that my company manages. I have that work computer as a Remote Access Device and it works great. However, I can no longer connect to all the free personal computers that I could connect to when I had the free License. Same account email when I upgraded. I can only connect to them if they are on the Remote Access Device list. And I only have a license for 3 computers.

What am I missing in the setup/connection to these free computers?

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @DavidF_1s ,

Thank you for visiting the Community for help!

May I ask what error message did you see from TeamViewer when you had the connection please?

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • DavidF_1s
    Options

This is the message

Or if you hoover over Connect

In the free Version I could click on the computer, and I was in. Now I get this unless they are one of 3 remote access computers

I am not an IT guy,

• DavidF_1s
    Options

Can someone help?

• DavidF_1s
    edited March 11
    Options

Now I am **bleep**. I messed this too Much. Now I get this Message

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @DavidF_1s,

I am so sorry for my late response!

With TeamViewer Remote Access license, you may connect to 3 devices regularly. If you need to connect to the 4th device remotely, one of the three registered devices must be removed before the connection. For deleting the endpoints, we have shared the steps in this knowledge-based article - Activate your Remote Access license. You may check out more information from this FAQ.

If you prefer to receive help from the TeamViewer Support Team, feel free to raise a support ticket and the team is happy to guide you through.

I hope my explanation can be helpful in your case!

Best,

Ying_Q

• DavidF_1s
    Options

Why can I connect to any computer remotely with a free account but in a Remote Access Version I can only connect to 3 computers?

I have several unattended Computers in my house, and I connect them with my free account to free account, but When I use the Remote Access Paid Account I cannot to no more than 3 computers.

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @DavidF_1s,

Every TeamViewer license has different features and limitations. For example, the TeamViewer Remote Access license is bound with 3 remote endpoints but you may initiate the remote connection from unlimited devices; the TeamViewer Business license is bound with 3 devices for starting a remote connection. We helped to list the main features of the TeamViewer licenses in the article - Licenses overview. We would encourage you to directly discuss with our licensing agents to find the most suitable license option.

Best,

Ying_Q