Why is my password changing after one use?

Options
FionaP1947
FionaP1947 Posts: 1 Newbie

I used to be able to used the password to access our POS at the bar for ages, now it want's a new password after each time I use it. This is ridiculous and totally defeats the purpose of having remote access as I have to go into the bar every time I want to get access to make changes from home. Very very frustrating.

Answers

• daughter
    daughter Posts: 1
    edited March 7
    Options

I have the same problem,and it is not what i need when it is for my elderly mothers laptop that i need to access,this is very inconvenient and totally unacceptable.

Please can anyone give a reason for this and help how i get round this ?

• Meegan
    Meegan Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, I am using the free version of team viewer and have been for some years. I used to be able to consistently use the same log on password as long as our desktop was logged in. However the past few weeks I am having to have a new password each time I log in. This is becoming an issue as I need this to be sent to me and staff are not always available especially after hours.

Is there something that may have changed or we have accidently selected. We have used both the new and old version, and it is the same issue.

Hoping someone can help as I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to technology, and I want it to just work :)

Help