Why am I not getting my verification email?

Hello, I had to literally create a new free account cause I am unable to login to my paid one (from my company) due to the fact that whenever I type in login credentials, I get sent a verification code. That code unfortunately never arrives on my registered email address.

I have whitelisted the whole @teamviewer.com domain but to no avail, the verification email just doesn't get sent.

Could you please check this, if my email is whitelisted by your services and why I'm unable to receive the verification code? I need this account for my work, and it's becoming a headache with all the solutions I have tried.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 782 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Matthew_Dante21,

Thank you for your message.

Since you mentioned that you have a professional TeamViewer license on your account, I would recommend calling our support team. In this case, our support team is best suited to assist. You'll find the local numbers on our homepage here:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/global/support/customer-support

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 782 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Matthew_Dante21,

Thank you for your message.

Since you mentioned that you have a professional TeamViewer license on your account, I would recommend calling our support team. In this case, our support team is best suited to assist. You'll find the local numbers on our homepage here:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/global/support/customer-support

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Matthew_Dante21
    Matthew_Dante21 Posts: 2
    edited July 23

Hi @Nadin_W! Thanks for a quick response.

I cannot contact the support with my company's account, cause the browser is not counted as a trusted device. To confirm that the devices is trusted I need to click the link sent to my email, and as mentioned above, same as login code verification, that email does not arrive on my address. Hence why I was forced to create a new account and use community boards to reach you about this issue.

• Hey Matthew, sorry to hear you're facing this issue—it sounds really frustrating. A few things you might want to double-check:

1. Make sure the email isn't landing in your spam or junk folder (even if you’ve whitelisted the domain, sometimes it happens).
    2. Try using a different network or disabling any VPN you might be using, as sometimes email filtering or network issues can block verification emails.
    3. If your company’s email server has strong security settings, it’s possible the email is getting blocked on their end. You might need to get in touch with your IT department to check any firewall or email filtering rules.
    4. Finally, have you tried using a different browser or clearing your cache before logging in again? Sometimes that can help with login-related issues.

If none of these help, I'd recommend reaching out directly to TeamViewer support for more personalized assistance. Best of luck!