Quick Support sessions are only showing on one team member's PC

We currently have three members, all with their own logins to TeamViewer. When a user runs a Quick Support session only one member is having the option to start the session appear in the 'Remote Support' section of their dashboard. My initial thoughts are permission based but any help on how the other two members of the team can get this to appear for them also.

Thank you.

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 755 Moderator

Hello @Evan619,

Thank you for your question.

You have two options for the service case assignment:

1. Either the custom module setup with a shared groupset with a Default assignee, or 
    2. set to Unassigned.

If you use a shared group please note the following:

1. If you set the Default assignee to a specific user, only this user will receive the service cases from this module.
    2. If you set the Default assignee to Unassigned, all users with access to the group will receive the service case request.

So please check that the default Service Queue assignee is set to Unassigned in the settings for the customized module you are using.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to write us again.

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Evan619
    Evan619 Posts: 3

Hi @Nadin_W,

Thank you for the response. I have tried these solutions but unfortunately the issue still persists. Any further help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Evan

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 755 Moderator

Hello @Evan619,

Thanks for your feedback.

Let's have a deeper look into this:

Since you state in the title that Quick Support sessions are only showing on one team member's PC, my first attempt would be to share the group again with the three users.

If this doesn't help, my second attempt would be to create a new QuickSupport module and see if it works with this.
    Note: You must do this in the Management Console, not in the new TeamViewer Remote interface.

To ensure that we are on the same page, you cannot assign a case to more than one user, and only the assigned user can start a session.

Let me know how it goes!

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community