Unattended access of remote Android phone from local Android phone impossible?

hvaleton
hvaleton Posts: 2
edited August 5 in Mobile

Hello,

I've been using TeamViewer for quite some time, mostly connecting to remote PC's from my own PC. Occasionally I need to connect to the android phones (Samsung A52) of both my in-laws (85 and 94 years old, no tech affinity at all). And when I am on the go, this needs to be done from my own Android phone, a Samsung A72. Now here's where my problem arises:

Although Teamviewer Host is active on the remote Android phone, the "easy access" icon that should be shown after the remote phone's name in the contacts list on my own phone is NOT shown. The only thing I can do is choose 'chat', which is not what I want.

(By the way: unattended access to the android phones from a PC poses no problems)

In the screenshot below you can see that both 0MIMOBILO and OPIMOBILO are online (green dot) but the 'connect' icon ( the blue double arrow) is missing.

Strangely enough unattended access has been possible in the past, though not anymore for the past few days, with the exception of just the one time, earlier this morning. But that didn't last. Both remote phones have their Eco modus deactivated. I have tried activating the Eco modus but to no avail.

I really am at my wit's end. Can anyone help me?

Answers

• sms358
    sms358 Posts: 1

D. day. It looks like the HOST goes into sleep or power saving mode along with the phone. I would look at the power settings of the HOST app on the phone.