Account activation email is not arriving

AccountActivation
edited October 1 in Account

Tried registering new TeamViewer account(s) and cannot use the (Free) client without account activation. The activation email does not arrive though. Waited an hour, checked spam etc. Tried different gmail account, same thing. Please help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,140 Senior Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi all,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

After investigation, the issue has been fixed. Our team is currently monitoring the results.

Please check out our status page for more information: https://status.teamviewer.com/

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and let us know if you're still having some issues.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator

Answers

• ABoyer00
    ABoyer00 Posts: 1
    edited September 30

I don't understand how this is still not fixed after six years. No matter how many times I select the option to resend the activation email, they never send me one. I can receive "device authorization needed" emails just fine, as well as an email welcoming me to this forum, but no account verification email. I literally have no recourse, since I can't even create a ticket or access any kind of direct support as an unpaid user. This is absurd.

• Hi,

I'm not receiving account verification email.

Could you please check what is the issue?

Thank you and best regards,

Vladimir

• Cobblebox
    Cobblebox Posts: 1
    edited September 30

Me either and it is really flipping annoying

• I just singed up and im not receiving the confirmation email and the Id to remote control other devices

• arossi
    arossi Posts: 1

I'm currently unable to receive the confirmation email for my free account.

I double-checked the address and it is correct.

I also tried using a different email (different provider) with no luck?

Can anybody help me?

• kkorrapatik
    kkorrapatik Posts: 1
    edited September 30

I Have the same exact issue

• Hi,

I have been unable to recieve any activation emails and I read through the forum and all posts mention that my email has to be "whitelisted".

I wasn't able to figure out how to create a support ticket, can someone please whitelist me email?

Thank you

• Same with me, I even created a different account, but it still does not work. I cannot activate 2fa, because that requires me to login :(

• StripedGoggles
    StripedGoggles Posts: 1
    edited September 30

Me too!!! Trying to help someone now and same issue - no email!!! Can someone help right now?

• JWewer
    JWewer Posts: 1
    edited September 30

I'm having the same problem. Never received email to activate account. Trying to help a friend out and can't get teamviewer to work. Can someone please help me out?

• rottwieler88
    rottwieler88 Posts: 3
    edited September 30

Same problem here

• ducksteb
    ducksteb Posts: 1
    edited September 30

i got same problem

i cant even create a support ticket.

please help me the account here on the community is the same email.

• gkumar1999
    gkumar1999 Posts: 3
    edited September 30

• gkumar1999
    gkumar1999 Posts: 3
    edited September 30

i’m unable to get account verification email

• Hi.

I do not receive the activation email.

I've clicked on "Resend activation email" several times and waited sometimes one hour between my tries, but it never reaches me.

Can you please solve this issue.

Thanks

• Hi,

I registered and activation email isn't arriving, what can i do? I'm not able to use TeamViewer.

Thanks, George

• bogibogi
    bogibogi Posts: 1
    edited September 30

It's the same with me, I also created another account and tried but even after a few hours I didn't get the activation email.

• Hi,

I haven't e-mail.

• Shamus
    Shamus Posts: 2

Hi TeamViewer Support Team,

I recently wanted to sign up to try out TeamViewer but was unable to activate my account as I am unable to receive the verification email. Yes I've already checked the junk mail and tried resending it several times, but to no avail.

Could you please assist?

Thanks so much!

• I'm getting no confirmation email for account activation. I have looked everywhere, including in junk. Can you please help?

• kstraumann
    kstraumann Posts: 1
    edited September 30

i have the same problem….even if i try to register a new user no activation email i try different emailadress i thing now is some problem by teamviewer

try wirt @gmail.com and @seznam.cz no email was arriving try since 1hour

• trdsc7797
    trdsc7797 Posts: 1
    edited September 30

Same here :(((

• Hello,

I'm getting the same issue, tried with two different email adresses.

It seems to be an issue on teamViewer emailing server..

• Same issue here, i don't receive the activation email even if i click on resend activation email

• Klosa
    Klosa Posts: 1
    edited September 30

Hi,

I have the same problem. I cannot activate my account because I didn’t receive the email, and of course, I checked the spam folder.

BR

Lukasz

• Mootie
    Mootie Posts: 1

I too am having the same issue, not recieving account activation emails, or device security ones. Can someone whitelist my email address do I can activate my account please?

• dextron
    dextron Posts: 1
    edited September 30

not receiving activation link

• Hi Support,

I have a free account, but the activiation email is not workng.

I've tried it with two different email accounts. Can you activita it manually?

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 1,140 Senior Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi all,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

After investigation, the issue has been fixed. Our team is currently monitoring the results.

Please check out our status page for more information: https://status.teamviewer.com/

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and let us know if you're still having some issues.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator