Can´t activate lock screen on Android phone from my iPhone

NO160188
NO160188 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello! I have a Sony Xperia X with the TW host installed. I can access this from my mac with no problem. I just click on the screen with my mousepad and the screen turns on. But when i connect from my iPhone 7plus i can not activate the lock screen. If i activate the screen by tuching the Sony Xperia i can then use mye Iphone to remotely do everything.

But this black lock screen wont activate!

Any ideas? 

Torben

Comments

• Same here. Happens with a few phones I have on occasion.
  • Solar
    Solar Posts: 3 ✭✭

No iOS device can unlock the black locked screen. One has to tap on physical display to wake it up and allow for PIN unlock. What kills overall idea of remote control! This issue persists for months and years and nothing is fixed. We are ignored, live with it...

• well it's not possible to lock screen on android phone with iPhone, teamviewer hasn't  opted for this option yet, you have to physically enable pin-code on the device.

• Solar
    Solar Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Did you actually read the question in the message body or just first few words of the topic??? Do your job well please and read it thoroughly: it is not about “locking the Android device remotely”, it is about “cannot unlock the Android device remotely”.
  • Craig69
    Craig69 Posts: 1

Same issue here. My wife's mother is 92 and I tried using this app to help her out but no option to unlock the phone. She doesn't even have a pin number! All she needs to do to use the phone is press the side button. I have to call her to push the button and then try to do what I need before the screen saver starts. Next step, disable screen saver and try again.