Sign in errors

Floristoteles
Floristoteles Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I downloaded TeamViewer 13.0.6447 on two different Windows Devices (Windows 10 Pro & Windows 8.1). I have created an account.

1) Log-in is already problem: If I Sign In (on Windows 8.1), that (sometimes) works successfully. When I then Add this computer (with name and password), nothing happens at first. I receive soon after the message: "TeamViewer | An error occured while logging into your account. Please try again." I can Retry/Log off. When I Retry, I'm back to initial state, where nothing happens. When I Add Remote Computer (the other one) and click Okay with TeamViewer ID, Password, Alias, etc. as input, nothing happens until I receive the same error. Retry brings me back to stage one. I decided to chose Log Off then.

Then, however, I can't even Sign In anymore with the error "Computer & Contacts - Error | Sign In request failed! The server did not respond. Please try again." I must click Okay.

During the whole process I wasn't logged in on the other device, since there I have exactly the same problems.

2) Also, mayeb irrelevant, the connection breaks down alltogether - every 10 - 15 minutes, I would say.

3) Also, probably irrelevant, posting this failed: "There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.", which frankly gives the impression that TeamViewer doesn't work at all,

Thanks for the help!

Comment: I apologize for my lack of knowledge, what information will be needed to solve all the errors that I'm facing in order to bring TeamViewer to work

Tagged: