Can't connect to Android device from Linux
Can't connect for remoteControl/Sharescreen from Linux to my Android Phone.
From Mac/Windows it works as expected.
1. Open TeamViewer on Ubuntu desktop.
2. OPen QuickSupport on Android device
3. Entering ID to Partner ID field on TeamViewer.
4. Press Connect
5. On Android device new dialog appearing: "Would you like to allow <name> to remote support your Android device?". Press "Allow" button
6. On Android device showing spinner for 5-10 seconds
7. Android device show main screen with my ID and status at the bottom: "Ready to connect"
What is wrong? Need assist, Let me know if you need additional details
OS: Ubuntu 17.10
TeamViewer version: 13.0.9865
Date: Feb 12 2018 15:30:36
Device: Nexus 6P
QuickSupport version: 13.1.8602 QS
Host version: 13.1.8602 HM