How to Record a Meeting

How do you record a Meeting?  Specifically, i want to give a presentation and record it.

All the other posts and support info talk about recoding a Remote Session.  Any advice on recording a meeting?

Best Answer

Answers

• MVincent
    MVincent Posts: 2

I will try the Auto Record, see if that works.  Thank you.

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi MVincent,

sorry... I've edited my post in two step for ADSL problems in my side.

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Winpod
    Winpod Posts: 1

There must be some way to record a meeting on-the-fly. 

I really don't want to set every single meeting to be recorded.  Every meeting software out there has a tidy little button to allow you to initiate a recording whenever you choose during the course of a meeting, and then stop the recording as well. If I'm doing a long meeting but only need a few minutes recorded, it's messy to have to go back and trim a long session in video editing software, after converting from the teamviewer format, instead of just hitting "save".

The session recording feature is exactly this functionality - it just doesn't work for a meeting.

Any thoughts? 

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Winpod,

sorry, but this is a closed thread.

In any case, from manual:

2017-05-05_19-37-07.png

Hope this is what you want.

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• kiia
    kiia Posts: 1

Hello there!

I wonder if there is an option to record a session as the person who's computer gets accessed? Or only if I initiate the remote session?

Thank you a lot! 

• I always capture meeting audio with a web-based software calls Acethinker Audio Recorder, It is a free online tool that lets you record audio right from the browser, hope it helps you.