[macOS] v14.7.1965 (Full) - Change Log
We released a new version of the macOS full version
Operating system: macOS
Version: 14.7.1965 (Full)
Release date: 2019-10-22
- Added Catalina support to help with new macOS security measures: At first application start on macOS 10.15 or higher a dialogue shows the user the current system status about Screen Recording, Accessibility, and File Access. Furthermore, it allows the user to jump into the security settings of macOS in order to allow TeamViewer to access files, steer your Mac and transmit your screen to the other side of the remote connection.
- TeamViewer Printing is now also available if Windows 10 version 1903 (and higher) is running on the remote side. To support this, in all connections to Windows machines only the XPS format is supported so that an XPS viewer is necessary to be installed on the client-side. TeamViewer Printing in connections to other macOS machines is not affected.
- For file transfer now an error message is shown if you try to navigate into a folder on the remote side for which you do not have access (very important if the remote side is using macOS Catalina).
- For file transfer now an error message is shown if you try to delete a folder for which you do not have access (very important if the remote side is using macOS Catalina).
- TeamViewer Pilot
- It is now possible to take a screenshot of the live video stream in pilot sessions