Samsung Knox and TeamViewer
Hi all fellow Samsung users,
we are happy to share the exciting news with you that we’ve entirely revamped our mobile apps, and with that: We are now fully compatible with the Samsung Knox security platform!
What does that mean for you?
- Direct connection through Knox: No additional AddOn for Samsung devices must be downloaded and installed!
- Better connection performance!
- Support for even more devices likes Galaxy A and M series!
- New, fast, secure architecture!
Please allow me to invite you to update your TeamViewer QuickSupport and Host Apps on all Samsung Android Devices to ensure seamless remote connections to devices with Samsung Knox.
How to get the great new TeamViewer Apps?
- Install or update your QuickSupport and/or Host Android mobile apps to the newest version:
- You can do this easily through the Google Play Store app on your mobile.
- Or, by downloading the QuickSupport or Host app directly from TeamViewer’s website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/android/
That´s it! Now you can connect easily from your PC or mobile device using TeamViewer.
Note: Corporate and Enterprise customers can update their mobile devices directly through their Mobile Device Management or Enterprise Mobility Management solutions.
Note: After mid-January 2020, the Add-On: Samsung will be discontinued
We hope you are enjoying the new and updated apps and the seamless TeamViewer experience.
Thanks and best,
Former Community Manager