teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Can't connet anymore

Hi,

after windows 10 update (probably) i can't connect to any computer anymore.

teamviewer (v. 9) says that is ready for secure connection, but when i try to connect they give me that it's impossibile to connect. This is a sample of the log:

[removed by a Moderator due to the Community Guidelines]

this happens with alla the connections. I tried to do LAN connection to myself and it works, but not over internet with other computer.

Can u help me please?

Thank you

Bye

Alessandro

Tagged:

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,296 Senior Moderator

Hi Alessandro, 

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately, TeamViewer 9 is not compatible with Windows 10. This might be a reason why the connection does not work. 

For a detailed overview which operating systems we support, please click here

Hope this could help. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community Moderator
  • Thank you. 

But i tried with TW15 (just start with free version) after uninstall the 9 version and TW give me the same error.

And again: everything was fine until last friday. TW9 "worked like a charm" on Windows 10.

Thank you again

Bye

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,296 Senior Moderator

Hi @webandcad 

Thanks for your reply. 

Nice that you tried it with TeamViewer 15 as well. 

Can you please check the following three things?

• Have you changed anything in the settings under Extras --> Options --> Network settings --> Incoming LAN connections (set deactivated here)?
    • Are the ports open that are dedicated for TeamViewer?
    • Please try if it works when you uninstall TeamViewer completely - also with the reg.-entries of your device. You will find all relevant information how to do this here

Let me know, if anything of the three points could help you. 

Wish you a great day. 
    All the best,
    Natascha

German Community Moderator