Welcome to the TeamViewer Community, a place where passion meets knowledge, solutions are born and ideas come to life to help people grow together.
In order to guarantee a great experience for everyone, we expect you to follow these guidelines.
1. Play nice Our goal is to have a positive and productive community and we welcome all TeamViewer users to join us so let's all be nice to each other.
2. Remember your manners If you don't agree with the post of another member, that's ok. We don't always have to agree. Just remember to always be courteous and polite.
3. Play fair! Our Community is available all over the planet and open for all TeamViewer users. To give everyone the same chance to benefit from the Community, we would like to have all posts in English only.
4. Patience please Please keep in mind that this is a user-driven community and not all answers from users may be correct. We can't always guarantee you a staff reply but we will always work hard to make sure that we correct any incomplete or inaccurate answers.
5. Sharing is caring This community is for both experts who want to share their TeamViewer knowledge, and for beginners who need help. If you can support someone, go for it. By supporting other TeamViewer users in the community, you give them the chance to become a TeamViewer expert as well.
6. Just the facts, please Stick to the relevant facts and express yourself clearly. Always strive to write high quality contributions that others will read.
7. Search first It's most likely that your question has already been asked and answered by other users. Take a moment to search for this before you post your question to the community.
8. Keep discussions on topic Stay focused on the topic of the thread. If you need to go off on a tangent, simply create a new thread.
9. Sales/solicitation policy No one is here looking for a deal on a used washing machine. Please do not advertise to sell any product or service to anyone and check your links before posting them.
10. Religion and politics Topics like religion and politics are for other kinds of online communities, please leave these at the door.
11. Do not violate laws Do not engage in illegal activities or help others to do so.
12. Your privacy is important to us Never post your personal information, including your TeamViewer IDs, passwords, your license information, etc. or ask others to do so.
13. Keep it clean SPAM, pornographic, sexual, or racist content is not permitted. Ever.
15. Don't try to break TeamViewer Please refrain from doing anything that interferes with the normal use of TeamViewer, like manipulating the program, blocking sponsored popups, or helping other people to use TeamViewer in an unintended way.
16. Respect moderator and community managers' instructions and decisions TeamViewer Community moderators use these guidelines to perform their jobs. Content may be edited or deleted, or in the case of severe conduct, users can be banned. If you have questions or you do not agree with their decisions, please write a personal message to our staff.
17. Thank you! We thank you for your participation and passion for TeamViewer! And if someone helped you: Be thankful as well and give them a kudo
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.