Commercial use - Connection time out

Options

Comments

• gsh5289278
    gsh5289278 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

• gsh5289278
    gsh5289278 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go here to get support for this issue: ⚠Commercial use suspected - TeamViewer Support

• kurzteam1
    kurzteam1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My Teamviewer ends the session in a few minutes. How to solve this problem? It's only for private use.

• joymarla
    joymarla Posts: 1
    Options

The same thing is happening to me. I'm literally logged in for a minute and it kicks me out.

• pensioner12
    pensioner12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm a 74 year old pensioner and helping other decrepid pensioners like myself in 70 to 90 year old age bracket. Free version has been working fine but Teamviewer now thinks I'm a commercial user. Unable to contact Team viewer people direct.

is this really the way Teamviewer treats us oldies many struggling to grapple the complexities of Windows

Anybody help

• pensioner12
    pensioner12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i've found the form to get free version back

See if it works

• Mike_Flood
    Mike_Flood Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

Why is triple amputee free user [removed per Community Guidelines] being denied service by being kicked off with every attemp

• Crushed_Ice
    Crushed_Ice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I use this account as it was intended when I started using it for almost a decade to access my home computers, and my parents computers when they need me to help them figure something out but now it is saying that I’m using it for commercial use, but I am not. How can I resolve this?

• Dumaine
    Dumaine Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

Good luck. I have been reset twice, the issue is still there after the reset

• VioPet
    VioPet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, my account was flagged as commercial in the past and I filled the reset PDF, which solved it for a very short time. Now, I get that and the "your partner needs a valid license", and for both PCs I am logged in with my free account. I can't reset the commercial thing, as now I only get the "Request submitted successfully" message with the option to download my PDF. Is there anything that can solve this, or should I live with the messages and with the occasional timeout which makes me wait for a while before reconnecting?

• pumpkin949
    pumpkin949 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been using Team Viewer (free) to support my mother ( a senior) for a number of years. (NOT commercial). After the interface, the program is saying I am using for commercial use and asking me to get a commercial license.

I have her pre configured to accept my remote support with no user action required. I can remote login to her laptop, but it times me out after about 1 minute.

Is this expected behavior?

Is there a way to make that work again?

Please help. VERY frustrated.

• tomjb252
    tomjb252 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am using the TeamViewer free version

when logging in to the other computer i am getting a licensing error before i login :

[it seems there might be a licensing problem with your connection partner. connecting to this device requires a valid Teamviewer License for you and your connection partner.]

I hit OK

it logs me in

im in for about 60 seconds and it drops me out saying:

[your TeamViewer session has timed out and will be closed]

• gagilbert13
    gagilbert13 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi! I've been flagged as "Commercial Use" AGAIN... I filled-out the window and pressed the "Generate PDF" button... but the window just stays like it is and doesn't seem to cycle. Is it working? How do I know? Thank you!

• mcrs969
    mcrs969 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hi everyone, my teamviewer account is totally un-usable, I have all my private sessions closed within few seconds due to suspect business use. How can I leave this annoying wrong reputation and get back to be a "trusted" user?

I believe the mis-trust was caused by having had at home a PC with Teamviewer professional (in use at my company) and connecting few times to my personal devices, causing some algorithm to trigger some detection, another hypothesis is that my home has ipv6 and mesh network with more than 2 access points, maybe this is considered like professional use?

I have no clue why teamviewer thinks my usage is "professional" or "non private" but now that I need it I'm without the service.

• mcrs969
    mcrs969 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

can you link what you filled? it turns out I ended in "commercial use" so many times without knowing there's a way to get "cleaned", can you help me?

To understand what Teamviewer uses to make this wrong evaluation I have at home a network with multiple access points and ipv6 enabled, could you recognize this in your setup as well?

• dmunson
    dmunson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this issue with my laptop, and do not have a commercial license.

• Pwitchinc
    Pwitchinc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I use Microsoft Windows 10; I have reinstalled team Viewer and it still happens when I contact a friend and go on their computer. It locks me out repeatedly. I can't seem to get them to understand that I am not a business. I am a free user. If they don't want free use of their system, then don't allow it, but don't throw us off their platform repeatedly. Help!

• Cava98
    Cava98 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 19
    Options

Hi, as the title state, I've got a notification (when I try to access my home devices) that TeamViewer detected a commercial use on my account.

How can I fix it? I'm not using Teamviewer for commercial use. I'm only using it to access my devices at home (a Windows 10 and an Ubuntu Desktop that sits on a mini-pc in my house)

If it is because I access them with different external IP it's becuase, when I need them, I access them by my mobile phone, so I probably have a different IP everytime

Thanks in advance

• gagilbert13
    gagilbert13 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I use the: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/reset/ link. However, I just read this: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/reset-management/ and I may have done it wrong. Let me try AGAIN.

:(

• ekosbravo
    ekosbravo Posts: 1
    Options

Hi, I'm having the same issue i can not reset 2 my id from an incorrect "commercial use" because the link is not working

Any solution?

• Robisal
    Robisal Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 19
    Options

I'm using TW for private use since ever and to day I got a message I'm using it for commerciale use.

Any help?

Thamk you

• Reinhard_180
    Reinhard_180 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried to connect to my partner the first time on a new device. I declared the new device as trustworthy. After a minute the connection was terminated: timeout!

Ever since, when I try to connect, I get the message that I am blocked until xx:xx hours. This time is always just one minute ahed of the actual time.

What could I do?

• javiguti1971
    javiguti1971 Posts: 1
    Options

Buenos dias, el otro dia envie el formulario para justificar el uso NO comercial de un equipo puesto que me aparecia el mensaje de"posible uso comercial" y bloqueaba el acceso, envie el ID del Team Viewer del telefono movil desde el que me conecto al Pc de casa, pero parece que el que tiene el problema de sospecha de uso comercial es el ID del PC de casa, ahora cuando entro en el link del formulario para que levanten el bloqueo me dice que ya esta enviado y es el ID del movil. Como puedo enviar un nuevo formulario donde pueda poner el ID del PC de sobremesa para justificar el uso no comercial?

gracias y saludos

• Josem80
    Josem80 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm in the same situation

• wbroeren
    wbroeren Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here...

• fliptop
    fliptop Posts: 1
    Options

Same thing for me, did you find any help?

• Cyryl
    Cyryl Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello

I have a problem with your teamviewer program.

I use it privately to help my Grandfather (90 years old) who lives on the other side of the world. Most often, I fix bugs, install programs or updates on his phone.

its ID [removed per Community Guidelines]

Unfortunately, for several days now, the session has been disconnected after 1-2 seconds, indicating that it lasted too long. I had such a problem once and after explanations, the program was unlocked.

I am a private person, I only use the program privately on my home PC. Please help me solve the problem.

Thank you

Cyril

• Violla
    Violla Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello everyone!

I'm curious about whether the free version of TeamViewer allows access to meetings. If it does I'd like to know what limitations if any apply.

Thank you in advance!

• chrismiami8
    chrismiami8 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm using a free version of TeamViewer for private use but lately I'm getting kicked off after 60 sec