Teamviewer stopped working - no invoice received

Options

Last year we had trouble to reactivate teamviewer because the invoice was send to a former colleague. This was fixed by a company name change and changing the e-mailadress for the invoice.
Today suddenly the license was suspended, and there was no invoice in the mailbox of the e-mailaddress we provided. We would like a fast solution, because last year we had a lot of trouble, and it seems to be repeating this year.

Please contact me soon.

best regards, Arno van der Heiden

Tagged:

Comments

• Marshoek
    Marshoek Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I really think the e-mail address was never proprely changed by teamviewer support, and the invoice was again send to my former colleague... 
    Quite annoying..

• Marshoek
    Options

the bill is already paid, but still no working teamviewer.. unbelievable..

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Marshoek ,

Thank you for your post and we’re sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Please note that the Community is a public forum where users can get assistance from each other.  We provide assistance to general questions, but this is not the best place for accounting issues as this isn't an official customer support method.

If you are having license issues or want to speak with our support team you need to raise a ticket or call us as moderators cannot offer 1-on-1 support here.

Due to the number of requests during this particular period, I have created a support ticket for you. Please wait for an answer from one of our support team.

If you need an answer urgently, as I mentioned above, please call the support team.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Marshoek
    Options

Thank you Yuri. I was looking for the ticket system to sumbit a ticket, but every link I click, I end up in this community. So the ticket system is too well hidden to be useful. 

Best Regard,

Arno

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Marshoek

Thank you for your feedback.

I confirmed that your support ticket has been opened and in a queue.
    Currently support wait times may be delayed due to the volume. However, we will get back to you at the easiest inconvenience.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator