Cannot connect to a specific computer

My buddy in India cannot connect to my computer. It is a new problem that has arose. We were however able connect when we ran the program one time. Then I formatted my PC frsh and now we cannot anymore again ?

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

When you re-installed windows your computer got a new TeamViewer ID and Password. Is your friend in India using the new information? Do you know what error he is getting?

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Yes I always give ID and password from team viewer 

Error says cannot connect 

Another error that pops upAnother error that pops up

• bartlanz

Does the error that you sent a screenshot of come up when you are doing something with TeamViewer? That picture looks like you are having an issue with FaceBook.

Could we get a screenshot of the error that your friend is getting?

Does your TeamViewer show "ready to connect" on the main screen?

If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @GaddMaster

It is possible, but not sure, that you are experiencing something very similar to what has already been discussed in this thread. It should be something very similar, if the one you are using is a free version of the Product where marketing or commercial calls are usually included.

Try to look at the previous link, until the end: some gimmicks are given to circumvent the problem; My is not an invitation to follow these steps, but a test to see if your case is compatible.

To try to resolve your issue, which remains to be able to get in touch with your buddy, I suggest that you ask him to produce a QuikSupport link for you and send it to activate the link.

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• bartlanz

Huh, That is an interesting one!

Bart Lanzillotti