No sound windows 10 team viewer 15.6.7

Options
toyomaz
toyomaz Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi , I have a free teamviewer account. I have a windows 10 desktop machine acting as server which I run a program that uses audio and I have a Windows 10 pro laptop acting as client. I have Windows 10 pro on 2 machines and Teamviewer v15.6.7 running on both Server and Client. I have on both machines extras/ options/remote control/ play computer sounds and music/ is enabled. I have extras/Options/Audio Conferencing/ voice playback/device  is set to speakers. I still get no sound from the server/desktop machine when i connect to it from the client /laptop, both machines are on my home network. The ribbon bar at the top of the teamviewer Communicate  has the Computer Sound box checked.If I try to use the audio application or play a video, the sound still comes from the server/desktop onboard speaker and not from the client/laptop speakers. If I connect to same machine using Windows RDP instead of Teamviewer, I have no problems monitoring the sound from the desktop /server on my laptop /client. I Tried setting up Teamviewer host on server which went fine but I still have the same sound issues.