Can't see view dual monitor as individual windows

Hello,

Before version 15.7.6 I could view duel montors on the remote machine as individual WINDOWS. With this version, it appears that I can only view dual monitors as individual TABS. Below is a screenshot of my configuration. 

Is this a bug or am doing something **bleep**??

screenshot_1.png

Thanks in advance
Michelle

Best Answer

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

????? Thanks @michellepace for sharing your monologue and solution.

Let me just add that the TeamViewer Community is not a customer support forum. We guarantee neither a response nor a time frame for a response.

The TeamViewer Community is a user interaction driven Community and, of course, if a staff member/moderator can help, we also provide answers.

I also noticed that you received answers from us in the previous posts you published. ?

Anyways, I'm glad you found the answer to your question and thanks again for your valuable content! ?

Best regards

Jean 

Community Manager

• Hi Jean, thanks for the reply. hooray :). Yes sorry, I didin't mean to imply that I hold the teamviewer staff responsible. Teamviewer is used by... millions? of people around the world. It's just I would expect a more vibrant community. I have an idea... I actually learnt of it from a website which sells powerbi learning courses. They offer a "deal" to anyone who answers I think it is 30 questions on their forum within a certain specific amount of time (vetted answers and of course the questions can't all be easy ones), they give a six month membership away. Just an idea. Anyhow, thank you and cheers! 

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

@michellepace this is a great idea! ?

I will bring this up internally and keep you posted if something in this direction is created! ?

Take care,

virtual hug.gif

Community Manager

• JedUK
    JedUK Posts: 1

Thanks Michelle. Fixed it for me.