teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Ticket submission

Your tech  support has clearly become a joke! I had some issues with the app, that I try reporting through the email attached to the Google Play Store and instead am met with an auto-response email, telling me to submit a ticket through http://www.teamviewer.com/support. I go to the link, I select to contact tech support in the ticket submission area and instead I am met with this community forums garbage and have been unable to find any way of submitting a ticket. Clearly customer support has gone way down, when you want to make it so difficult for your customers to actually get customer support. 

Tagged:

Comments

• ArisN
    ArisN Posts: 4

exactly the same problem here...
    two days since I bought teamviewer and I still haven't received a license...
    I was redirected here, condemned in eternal suspension.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 646 Moderator

Hi @Drew761,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the Community is a public forum where users can get assistance from each other.

With regards to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

If you still couldn't submit a ticket yourself, please send through your licensed account via Private Message, we are happy to investigate further for you.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
    Chinese Community Moderator
  • Drew761
    Drew761 Posts: 3 ✭✭

This is completely useless, because I am not in need of community help. I am instead, in need of your clearly useless tech support, that clearly wants nothing to do with customer service anymore. I have a couple glitches in your app, to report to tech support, but you guys are showing that you do not care about your customer or product, even though I have used your products for a lot of years now.

• I logged into my licensed account but cannot find anywhere in it to contact someone who actually works for Teamviewer short of calling a phone number. So this is how Teamviewer provides supports now? Customers need to call a phone number? If so, why not just say it clearly so we don't waste time clicking on useless links.