File Transfer from android to android device

Need to know how to transfer files from one android to another android device. Currently connection is being cancelled when to opt for file transfer mode.

Tagged:

Comments

• Maymod
    Maymod Posts: 3

I am seconding this as my problem says the other device to only open teamviewr support app only... which is done and then it states because its on remote mode it fails to connect.and rejects the connection what im i doing wrong because i can remotely screen mirror, but can not file transfer.

• Maymod

Hi

I am trying to file transfer on another android device as i have opened the quick support app on the phone. The remote control works but the file transfer keeps saying to open quick support app only and i have done this only opening quick support.

The message keeps saying to close the remote app and only open the quick support.

The permissions have been set on the phone.

Both phones have teamviewer istalled and quick support also both have had email registred, how do i fix this issue.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Mjaitly and @Maymod,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the confusion caused by the error message you received.

Compared to connections to mobile devices from a laptop or computer, mobile-to-mobile connections are meant to be pure remote access sessions. Beside remotely controlling the mobile device it is therefore not possible to transfer files, push and pull settings, have a dashboard, etc.

For more information, please check out - Connections From Mobile to Mobile Devices.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Maymod

@Fiona_G wrote:

Hi @Mjaitly and @Maymod,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the confusion caused by the error message you received.

Compared to connections to mobile devices from a laptop or computer, mobile-to-mobile connections are meant to be pure remote access sessions. Beside remotely controlling the mobile device it is therefore not possible to transfer files, push and pull settings, have a dashboard, etc.

For more information, please check out - Connections From Mobile to Mobile Devices.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Hi

What i understand you are saying is you can not file transfer between 2 android mobiles???

Also the application for android does not have a remote access file transfer protocol (FTP) built in to it???

I THINK I saw a video on YouTube that shows you can. The video shows one has to open quick support while the other opens teamviewer and enters the ID then presses file transfer.

In my case both devices say the same thing as i have done the above,  

The message says something like....

"Please tell the partner to use quick support only as they are in remote mode".

Then fails to log in.

It says this on both devices and the permissions have been set for full access to the storage and everything the application asks for. The problem here is I have only opened the quick support so why still this message.

The remote control screen mirror works but the file transfer does not.