Can't use Swedish letters on PC keyboard to Android

Options
Snaah
Snaah Posts: 9

Hi all!

I'm Swedish and of course want to use the Swedish alphabet's special characters å, ä and ö. However, when remotely controlling an Android from a PC, TeamViewer 12 won't let me use those. No keystroke is recorded when typing those letters. Is there some way to be able to do this?

Searched the board but couldn't find an answer to my question. Sorry if there already is a thread for this..

Snaah

Tagged:

Comments

• osamah87
    Options

I have the same problem with the Arabic keyboard.

Please fix ASAP.

• Snaah
    Options

Almost 2 years later and this hasn't been solved?! This isn't rocket science to fix.

• PFE
    PFE Posts: 3
    Options

yes, it is a shame for an otherwise very efficient program... Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Arabic can't be used for serious work with Teamviewer.

• hyvokar
    Options

Over three years and still no fix? :-o

• Snaah
    Options

Yes, three years and this can't be such a big thing to fix. The problem goes for most of the worlds biggest languages, except English. Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French and German. But also smaller languages like Swedish, Danish, Norwegian etc. I've pointed TW support to threads about this, but got no response so far.

See also:
    https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas-Archive-EN/Add-support-for-international-characters/td-p/50470

• MoloenAS
    Options

Five years now... Still no fix.. Come on TeamViewer!