I cannot activate Teamviewer with my verification e-mail, and am unable to generate a new one

Options
astewart
astewart Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi Support,

I have purchased a Teamviewer license recently, however I have received an error when trying to activate via the activation e-mail. It is not able to activate and I cannot find an option anywhere to re-send activation link.

I also cannot call support either as I am informed that I am not a licensed user, therefore unable to log a support ticket.

Please advise.

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @astewart,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I confirm that you have purchased a Remote Access license.

I also confirm that you have created a company profile. In order to activate your license, please delete the company profile in the Management Console by clicking on your name in the upper right corner --> Administer [your company profile name] --> under General --> Click (Remove all users and) delete company --> click Save --> Read the following warning and confirm that you are aware that this process cannot be undone --> click Delete company. All selected users must be removed from the company and your company has been deleted. 

For more information, kindly check out the following article: How to activate your Remote Access plan

I also created a support ticket to assist you further just in case. If you have any further questions, please simply reply to the ticket.

Hope this will be helpful :)

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator