Missing license

Options
iiko
iiko Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hello, I ordered licenses to the mail after which I changed my other mail , but when entering the new account it is indicated that there are no licenses, please transfer them or report the necessary actions from mine parties and I am waiting for an answer as soon as possible because I purchased licenses that I can not use

Best Answer

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @iiko,

Thank you for your post.

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. 

If you would like to move your license to the new TeamViewer account, you need to contact our support team to remove your license from the current TeamViewer account.

If you have a Business / Premium / Corporate license, please call our support team.

If you have a Remote Access license, please submit a ticket with your licensed account. (not the one that has not been recognized as the paid version.)

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @iiko,

Thank you for your post.

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. 

If you would like to move your license to the new TeamViewer account, you need to contact our support team to remove your license from the current TeamViewer account.

If you have a Business / Premium / Corporate license, please call our support team.

If you have a Remote Access license, please submit a ticket with your licensed account. (not the one that has not been recognized as the paid version.)

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator