Cancel My Subscription / Ticket no response

Options

Hello,

I wanted to cancel my subcsription and already sent a ticket but got 0 response in several days.

Now the money has been debited from my bank account and I'm pretty upset.

I sent an e-mail today to sales@teamviewer.com but I really need someone to look into my case please.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TsioryR,

Thank you for getting back to me and I'm very sorry for your experience. I will forward your feedback internally.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G

Answers

• Fiona_G
    Options

Hi @TsioryR,

Thank you for your post. Could you please share your ticket ID via a Private Message so we can look into it?

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't want your license to renew automatically, you need to contact our support 28 days before your license renews. You can find all the information you need about the renewal in our Knowledge Base article here: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Subscription-renewal/ta-p/65605

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • TsioryR
    TsioryR Posts: 1
    Options

Hello @Fiona_G

Thank you for your help. I just sent you the Ticket ID by PM.

Best regards

• TsioryR
    TsioryR Posts: 1
    Options

Finally managed to get someone by phone, I had to call the France support team because the number they gave me for my country (Madagascar) was the german one.

Basically I'm stuck with the licence for another year because I didn't cancel before the renewal date and she said she couldn't do anything apart from cancelling for the next year.

Not happy with the way the are handling things and how complicated they made cancelling in the first place.

Thank you Fiona for the help you provided

• Fiona_G
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TsioryR,

Thank you for getting back to me and I'm very sorry for your experience. I will forward your feedback internally.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G