"Trial expired", but I have a registered account?

Options
Phuong_AP
Phuong_AP Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hello there,

My employer purchased a license for me to remote access into my computer at work. Today, after I tried to click on my computer to access, it said that my trial expired and to enter the license number. I went back to the original email sent from TeamViewer where I'm supposed to activate Teamviewer and there's no license number in the email or invoice attachment.

Where do I find my license number? Thanks for anyone who helps me!

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Phuong_AP,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to activate your license, you need an activation link in the email that we sent to the registered email address.

Please check the following manual so you are able to activate your license.

Hope this will be helpful :)

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Phuong_AP
    Options

Hi Yuri, thank you for the response. I did click on the activation link, and it sent me to the management console and it shows that I have a "free" account. I'm not sure why my account says that when my employer paid for the license, but I never received an email that shows a license code to use. I only got the Email validation email, and invoice for the payment so I'm not sure what to do at this point.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Phuong_AP,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to activate your license, you do not need a license code, instead, you need an activation link that we sent to a registered email address.

If you could send me the registered email address and invoice number via a private message, I will arrange for someone to contact you via a support ticket.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Phuong_AP
    Options

Thank you Yuri, I will send you a private message right now!