My licence expired, I have paid the $200 invoice but my account is still blocked!

LaurenHinds
LaurenHinds Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

My account got blocked from an unpaid invoice - which I paid as soon as the account got blocked. That was a week ago now and my account is still blocked.

I can't contact anyone because apparently Remote Access Users aren't entitled to help over the phone - **bleep**!

How do I get my account unblocked?

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @LaurenHinds,

Your license will be automatically unblocked once the payment has been booked by our accounting department.

Depending on the payment method you have chosen, the booking payment can be more or less fast.

More information here:

Community Manager

• LaurenHinds

It's been over two weeks now since I made payment - surely it should be unblocked by now? I also haven't even received an invoice but the charge has definitely come off my credit card.

• LaurenHinds

Ok this is really starting to make me VERY ANGRY!!!!!!

I want to now CANCEL my membership and have the $200 I have paid OVER 5 WEEKS AGO for a membership that I can't even bloody access!!!!

I will definitely not be recommending Team Viewer to anyone - you can't even contact ANYONE for help, not by email or by phone. But it's quite easy for you to take my money you con artists!

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hi @LaurenHinds,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to hear the negative experience with TeamViewer.

Can you kindly log in the license account on TeamViewer client please.

-> If the account displays as Free, please contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance;

-> If the account display with your license, you may start connections.

Unfortunately that community moderators are not able to assist on cancellation and invoicing request, kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance. For more information about Remote Access, please visit Remote Access FAQ

Hope the information above will be helpful.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员