Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• Dense
    Dense Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have been using TV for personal purposes on a PC for years.

I also installed the Andorid application. But that doesn't allow me to use the managment, connections... It considers me a business user. Why?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Goosa,

It could be that you have changed the format when saving the file.

Please check the file and make sure it is in PDF format.

If this does not help, please try this from a different browser.

Community Manager

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Juniperz,

I recommend clearing the cache and cookies and try again.

Community Manager

• Mawlll
    Mawlll Posts: 2
    edited May 2021

hi, probably the automated system has swapped my private activity for a commercial one and limited my account. how can i solve? I don't use my account for business

• Mawlll
    Mawlll Posts: 2
    edited May 2021

hi, probably the automated system has swapped my private activity for a commercial one and limited my account. how can i solve? I don't use my account for business

• No errors about out of date versions

No errors about improper licenses

No errors about trials

All versions indicate free version

Don't understand why after 5 years of use this is timing us out at about one minute with a message "Your Teamviewer session has timed out and will be closed."

• Bran71
    Bran71 Posts: 1

I am having problems to connect to my partner it connects for 20 sec but it keeps disconnecting

is any body having the same problem please advice

• Akrit_843
    Akrit_843 Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

Now Teamviewer says -

Connection blocked after timeout.

Your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upgrade your license.

Connections to this partner will be blocked until 22:37.

Please give me the solution. I and my friend work together on a project using Teamviewer. And in this Corona situation, there is no other way to communicate. How I can resolve this problem?

Please help here.

Thank you.

• McDL86
    McDL86 Posts: 1

I have the same problem

• DNGDave
    DNGDave Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue as well!

HELP!!!!!!!!

• RaulPCX1
    RaulPCX1 Posts: 0

Hello, recently have a lot problems with my particular account. I'm only use team viewer to connect with my personal PC in my house. I always have a messages from team viewer explain me I use my account for professional use and that's is false. Can anybody help me, please.

• sankafola
    sankafola Posts: 2 ✭✭

i have the same issue , am using it for personnel now i cant over 1 min

• Luk28
    Luk28 Posts: 1

Hi all

Been using teamviewer for a couple of years as free for my personal use. At the last couple of weeks I can connect it writes that it looks I'm using it as a commercial account. That's not the status. Only connecting My two computers from time to time.

What can I do

Thank you all

• vlceCZ
    vlceCZ Posts: 1

I also have this problem. Everything worked fine, but today I have a problem with the connection :(

• horseman301
    horseman301 Posts: 1

I was trying to help my friend with her laptop and I was connected but then it timed me out saying limit reached on connections when i was using it yesterday with no issues and I cannon reach customer support by phone as it keeps disconnecting me

• Dewcal
    Dewcal Posts: 4 ✭✭

@EdwardUK Thanks for the feedback - it IS probably my browser as I have pop-ups and trackers etc blocked by default. I also clear all cookies etc when I close the browser... WIll try once again but am fast giving up hope with this excellent, but (for me) totally unreliable product.

• ypastor4923
    ypastor4923 Posts: 1

When I log in at work to my home computer, it opens up, but quickly logs me off.

Any help?

• Pamelia
    Pamelia Posts: 1

I am experiencing the exact same issues. My timeouts and blocked reconnections began shortly after I updated to TV 15.17.7 (64bit version). Maybe this is a bug in that version?

• VE2YU
    VE2YU Posts: 0

Good Morning

I am a ham operator and we have a fusion repeater running and it uses a pc to operate. I was using Teamviewer(free) version to connect and keep everything running. We are a radio club and there is no money involved here it is Ham radio. I have uninstalled and re-installed and of course it still tells me it is being used for commercial which it is not.. I then installed on another computer here at home to connect to site and again the same thing. The club cannot afford to purchase the software.

Cliff

VE2YU

• Juniperz
    Juniperz Posts: 2 ✭✭

Mostly personal users here, but if anyone was looking for a robust enterprise solution for which TV might be the answer, all these posts would certainly prevent that commercial sale... In a freemium model, ignoring the free users is very short-sighted.

• johnnyB
    johnnyB Posts: 5 ✭✭

I submited my licence request three days ago and did not here back. I ll have to switch to another solution.

• johnsvirsky
    johnsvirsky Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

I help my 95-year-old father that is the only time I use Team Viewer. 2 years ago when he was 93 this happened where the computer also claimed commercial use. Please help don't know how else to help him when he has computer problems.

john

• jkdtom27
    jkdtom27 Posts: 0
    edited May 2021

Any system I connect to on TeamViewer will only allow me to be connected for a about a minute. Then it logs me off. Then I have to wait awhile before trying again, then of course the same thing happens.

Attached are the messages I receive. One is when the session ends the other is if you try to reconnect.

My guess is teamviewer has locked down my free version. If so, i have no idea on how to request to have it unlocked. if so.

• Dextar
    Dextar Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm getting the same thing and it's really annoying. I've been in contact with support and they've "unlocked" my account previously too. It's getting really old.