You are approaching your limit for licensed users?????

Hi Team

I have a valid Business License, which is meant to be for 1 Licensed User and up to 200 Managed Devices. I am the only one using the Licensed User and I have no more than 50 Managed Devices, so not sure why I am getting this warning message at the top of my TeamViewer screen.

Can you please assist me here?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Nestor Riquelme

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @nestor_riquelme,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately that TeamViewer Community Team is unable to assist for the issue.

Kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team on phone or raise a support ticket with your licensed account for further assistance and communication please.

We thank you for your understanding and patience!

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Answer ✓

Hi @nestor_riquelme,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately that TeamViewer Community Team is unable to assist for the issue.

Kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team on phone or raise a support ticket with your licensed account for further assistance and communication please.

We thank you for your understanding and patience!

Warm regards,

• nestor_riquelme
    nestor_riquelme Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Ying,

Thanks for your prompt answer here.

I will raise a support ticket with them.

Have a nice day

Kind Regards

Nestor

• Ying_Q

@nestor_riquelme

Thank you and hope the issue will be resolved soon!

Have a great day!

• HMoen
    HMoen Posts: 1

@nestor_riquelme , what did support respond? I have a similar license use as yours.

• Jbinoville
    Jbinoville Posts: 1

I had the same message. I clicked Help->Check for new version and after installing the latest update, the message went away.

• nestor_riquelme
    nestor_riquelme Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Jbinoville, thanks for your suggestion, I did the same this morning, but message did not go away. I have not had the chance to contact Support team, but I will try that later. Thanks

• SaucyKnave
    SaucyKnave Posts: 1

I have the same exact setup and problem, and I'm also interested in knowing what support said. Business subscription, just me using it for remote management of something like 20 computers. I tried updating the client, which didn't work; I already have the latest client and still see the warning. I wonder if this is nothing more than an upsell. That wouldn't make sense for me as I'm the only one doing the remote management. Hmm, looks questionable.

• Ying_Q

Hi @HMoen @Jbinoville and @SaucyKnave,

As each case may have different causes or behaviours. Kindly raise a support ticket with your license account via support portal please, then TeamViewer support team will help to investigate individually.

Thank you for your kind understanding and hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Warm regards,