Cannot add own O365 mailserver, settings correct

Options

When trying to add my own mailserver to Servicecamp, I get the following error:

Incoming connection failed with the following error:

LOGIN failed.

Not connected. No email resource at: {outlook.office365.com:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX

It was working before, now it has stoppped. Any ideas?

Answers

• RobertKowalski
    Options

The same issue here.

Trying to sort our using O365 to pull emails from shared mailbox but no luck.

TeamViewer - can you send solution?

• matchless1988
    matchless1988 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, is there a solution? The M365 settings are correct, the error by myside can be excluded. I'm about to evaluate the product, this would be important for it to work. Thank you!

Best

• matchless1988
    matchless1988 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, is there a solution? The M365 settings are correct, the error by myside can be excluded. I'm about to evaluate the product, this would be important for it to work. Thank you!

Best

• Peluzgz
    Peluzgz Posts: 1
    Options

Check your licence M365 is Exchange online Plan 1

• sarlobr
    sarlobr Posts: 1
    Options

We were getting the same error when trying to connect our M365 exchange server through IMAP.

We finally were able to connect by allowing App Passwords in M365, generating an App Password and using that to connect in Servicecamp, and changing the setting of AllowBasicAuthIMAP from FALSE to TRUE using PS.

Disable Basic authentication in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs

• thomasmayer
    thomasmayer Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

It worked fine up to 24.10.2022 - 5am

Since 5am we are getting the same error - nothing was changed!

• LeeWilsonSJOG
    Options

We have also had this problem from  24.10.2022, can someone please respond with an answer?

• ithhart
    ithhart Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

It worked for us around the same period as your post just with setting AllowBasicAuthImap by using an AuthenticationPolicy.

Now we're having the same issue again and we're also trying with App passwords right now, doesn't work though.

iirc Microsoft disabled those workarounds since late October.

Anyone else have another workaround/info that does work? Or that got it working with App passwords?

• RonnyFranke
    RonnyFranke Posts: 1
    Options

We get the Message: Incoming connection failed with the following error: LOGIN failed. Not connected. No email resource at: {outlook.office365.com:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX

Is the Cert valid?