Strange behavior

andylauber
andylauber Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in General questions

Hallo,

strange problem:

I use a business and a free account. Business account is for my 4 company computers, free account is for my 2 private Macs.

With my company account I can login into the company AND the private computers, no problem.

Bit when I try to login from my iPhone via my free account this is not possible ("No connection possible. May her there is a license problem with my partner").

The same message occurs when I restart my Mac without logging in as a user. If I login as user it works fine. T here is no message that connection is not possible because TeamViewer on my partners Mac isn't running, but it says "license problem".

What's wrong?

Thanks for an reply

Andy

Best Answer

• andylauber
    Answer ✓

Without having done anything: Problem is solved and everything is working perfectly well again. I guess that it had something to do with TeamViewer Server.

Now I'm happy again, thank you TeamViewer

Answers

• andylauber
    Answer ✓

Without having done anything: Problem is solved and everything is working perfectly well again. I guess that it had something to do with TeamViewer Server.

Now I'm happy again, thank you TeamViewer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Thanks a lot, @andylauber, for letting us know that your issue is resolved now!

Have a great day,

/JeanK

Community Manager