Service camp App?

Are there any plans to create a service camp app? So we can easily reply/close tickets from hand held devices?

Best Answer

Answers

• Yervand_PM
    Yervand_PM Posts: 102 Staff member 🤠

Hi 

There are some plans to have a mobile version of Servicecmap however no any exact dates at this moment.

imageimageimage

Yervand
    Product Owner
  • CDT
    CDT Posts: 3 ✭✭

Any update on this?

Mobile devices are quite a popular platform for such operations, these days ;-0

simon

• CDT
    CDT Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Please please please can we have an app for this soon! I use SC a lot and the web interface on even a large iPhone is a nightmare imho.

It may be easy working between outlook and service camp, creating tickets from email - a natural process - but most of the time all I have in front of me is iOS on a small screen.

Happy Christmas and New Year btw ?
  • Hi, 
    This question was asked more than 6 months ago. Is there still no plan to make this happen?
    We need to get an answer or try to find another system that does support this. 
    Tnx 

• Yes, a necessity.

• jesse_SHS
    jesse_SHS Posts: 3 ✭✭

hi,

an ios and android-app would be great!

• narek-m
    narek-m Posts: 4 Staff member 🤠

Hi, 

Servicecamp mobile view already released , you can use them from any mobile device you want. 

• Any update on this? Being able t respond to new tickets on my iOS device is very useful.

• Sajnunn
    Sajnunn Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi @narek-m,

Is the app available on android devices in Canada? I have been unable to locate the app in the app store. 

• narek-m
    narek-m Posts: 4 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Sajnunn 

It's not an native application that you can find in app store, but there is a nice mobile view of the web site, which provide almost all functionality.

Thanks