Can't install Add-On: Samsung

Options
124»

Answers

• Mister_Samsung
    Options

On my phone Samsung galaxy A10 s when it work on my phone ?

• Coshin
    Options

Help! I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy A20S (SM-A207F) but the same error prompted when i tried to install the said add-on.

• ka687
    ka687 Posts: 3
    Options

I can't download  addon sumsung 

for galaxy A10s

• ka687
    Options

Can u give me link. Addon sumsung A10s

This is last update for my phone

one ui 1.1

• ITR
    ITR Posts: 3
    Options

hello, i still have the same problem, downloading from appstore says the vaddon is obsolete.... can someone please post the working beta or something as all the links are broken...

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @MB_se @ITR @ka687 @Coshin @JackB @hendrawira @Manolo @Viewer0815 @redbob1985 @ThaiNA3 @TungDH2 @copazo @David_Durcansky @JonGa

Thank you for all your messages.

We have an update for you!

We have published test versions of the TeamViewer QuickSupport app and of the TeamViewer Host app for our (Android) Samsung users.

These app releases do not require any add-on installation.

We would be very grateful for your feedback if this update fixes the issues you experienced with your Samsung devices.

You can download the apps with the links below:

Many thanks in advance.

Jean

Community Manager

• Manolo
    Manolo Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Options

This Version don't fix the problem on S9+, TeamViewer Host go Offline after 10 sec.

• ITR
    Options

This does not help my situation as I have Teamviewer 13 licence for mobile devices.... 

• JeanK
    Options

Community Manager

• ITR
    Options

First for some reason it does not allow me to download beta version.... And second will it even work sinci I have TV 13 licence with mobile device support? Screenshot_20191223_122324_com.android.vending.jpg

• ka687
    Options

It's working

and not need to download addon 

every thing works 

thanks for helping 

• nicksnz
    Options

Can't install latest Add-On: Samsung on Galaxy A10- respond error

Solved: team viewer host work throught Knox without add-on. Only if lock screen in mode "finger left" - it stay in black screen forever.

• pvcampbell
    Options

The latest version of Host (15.1.16) doesn't appear to fix anything.  The Host app was working just fine on my Samsung Tab A 8" tablet until a few weeks ago, then it quit altogether.  With the latest Host app version, I can connect to the tablet, but within seconds it drops the sonnection and freezes.  When I go to the tablet, I have a popup message saying "Critical problem - Teamviewer closed unexpectedly.....".  The tablet is running Android 9 with Kernel version 3.18.120-16521006 #2 and Knox version 3.3.

Not sure if Android or Teamviewer installed a recent upgrade, but whatever it was has killed everything.

• DELMAT
    DELMAT Posts: 3
    Options

What about Android Enterprise? I must deploy 70 Samsung devices by MDM, 3 weeks ago Teamviewer Host + Samsung Addon works fine, now I cant install Samsung add-on anymore.

• marcoas
    marcoas Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

I can't install Samsung Add-On on J4 
    Any idea?

Phone info Screenshoot 

• Hacker26
    Hacker26 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

The latest version of QS and host don't require the add-on anymore on Samsung devices. You can see that at the release notes of the apps.

• Viewer0815
    Options

So  - now Teamviewer is finally working as it should. The Samsung add-on is no longer necessary and the remote control of the M20 works. Thank you

• marcoas
    marcoas Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

I need HOST, ( no QS )

I downloaded from PLAY STORE ( the last version obviously ), but always, prompt me for Samsung Add-on in my J4 ( specs phone are in a post above )

why???

• JonGa
    JonGa Posts: 7
    Options

Thanks! It works perfect on Samsung A20e

• JonGa
    JonGa Posts: 7
    Options

Works perfect on Samsung J5 (2016) and J6+

• server12server
    Options

ADD ON IS NOT WORKING 

• Opsad12
    Options

Hi Klaus, any response regarding sharing the APK

• JeanK
    Options

Hello @Opsad12

Thank you for your message.

Using an APK that requires an add-on will unfortunately, not work.

No Samsung add-on is working anymore.

For more information, please refer to this thread: Samsung Knox and TeamViewer

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• thomastina445
    Options

maybe the original application is not compatible on your device, in my opinion you should use a Mod version so it will achieve higher results, you can visit apkmouse.com when I saw an application Mod Apk there

• MFdst
    MFdst Posts: 1
    Options

I acn't see the solution.  It won't open