How to cancel my order

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @Olsec, Hi @angrymob1 

Thanks for your posts. 

We received both of your recent cancellation requests and my colleagues have already been in contact with you. Kindly ask you to double check the last messages of my colleagues in your mailboxes. 

All tickets we receive from our customers will be processed accordingly. Therefore, I kindly ask you to be a little bit more patient until you receive a confirmation. 

If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us again. 

Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• CGJR
    CGJR Posts: 11 ✭✭

They keep removing my reply for some reason but google illegal cancelation policies in your state. what they are doing is illegal and I had to send this to my legal team to get it cleared up.

good luck!

• Hi,
    we're keep getting some invoices although we are not using TViewver for 2 years. Submitting a ticket to cancel the 'subscription' is also not there. Clicking "Submit a ticket" sends me straight away to this community. Nobody's is answering our calls. How can we cancel ?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 915 Moderator

Hello @alexwisniewski1 ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles. Please send me in a private message your email address.

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• They give no link on the portal to remove our credit card, and they are giving a fake an dead link on their community portal supposed to allow to change credit card informations. So if you take once the subscription, you are trapped. They will kidnapp your credit card informations and **bleep** your money every year. So bad. This was an honest and performing company in the past... Try alternative programs. There are many and honest. Just google '"teamviewer alternatives". Good luck...

Try alternative programs. There are many and honest. Just google "teamviewer alternatives". Good luck.

• I have exactly the same problem.

I have just spent 30 mins on looking for any form or link to raise a ticket to cancel my subscriptions. This resambles practices of some scam routines, not a reputable, global business. Please cancel my subscription with immediate effect and refuntd the full amount. I want nothing to do with teamviewer from now on.
     Open a ticket now!

• Hi Jean,

Please kindly elaborate how does one raise a ticket - your link does take me to anything resembling interface with a form to fill up, neither further instructions.

It's more like a sheap attempt to tire a subscriber attempting to cancel subscription. 

• this looks almost like a scam... I'm having a problem with raising a ticket about cancellation.

• Hi Natasha,

Can you please assist with cancelling my subscription?

I'm following the prompts and advise from your colleagues. The support from Germany, which is apparently helping UK customer base with overflow queries stopped responding and I'm left with vague advises about raising a ticket, which make me to go in circles on your support pages and forums as no clear interface for raising a ticket can be found.

Thank you.

• Unfortunately, it doesn't.

Can you please assist with cancelling my subscription asap?

Thank you.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,970 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @roberttopolski

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear you had difficulties to cancel your license. ?

I confirm you that your license has already been cancelled by the customer care representative you have spoken to. You also got a credit note, the refund will be processed shortly. ?

If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi,
    It is exactly the same for me here ... 1 hour that I'm looking everywhere without being able to create your ticket.
    No links work, nothing. I do not understand where I can put my active licences to be able to cancel the for the next year.

Honestly it is the WORST cancellation process I have ever encountered. And I mean by FAR!
    It was impossible to contact this nummer : 32 2808 8659

I'm waiting for you reply

• Very difficult to send an email.  We need to cancel our plan immediately. The link provided below does not go anywhere. Simply does not work. We alredy sent an email to [email protected]. I hope someone will reply. [email protected] is not active email anymore. 

• JeanK

Hello @BIlyana,

Thank you for your message.

Sending an email to [email protected] won't count as a cancellation request.

To cancel a license, you need to open a ticket. ?

You can open a ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi,

It is my second reply. I don't know why but my first one was not shown anymore.
    In a nutshell, I have to say that it is the WORST service I ever seen in my life. Really. I do not appreciate the way we have to cancel the licence. I already lost 1 hour of work the previous week to understand how everything works here. And I'm not able to create your ticket.
    You must change that.

@JeanK, following your steps did not work at all for me. I'm redirected here in the community.

EDIT: My licenses are not registred into this account because when buying your teamviewer licences, it is not mandatory to have an account. Maybe all the problem is how can I registred my licences into this account to get access to the actual ticket portal.

• JeanK

Hello @RenaudEngie

Thank you for your honest feedback. ?

I will make sure to forward your feedback to our dedicated team. 

What you said in your edit is right. To access the portal, you need to activate the license on your TeamViewer account. You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How to activate your license.The TeamViewer account is mandatory to open a ticket to our support, because the system needs to recognize licensed and non-licensed account.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Diagoras
    Diagoras Posts: 1

I have the same problem but I bought the software online, so there is no salesman involved ! Why do you make this issue so difficunt to resolve ? I want to cancel my auto renewal now and you have to provide a swift and straightforward way to do it !

• MaryJo
    MaryJo Posts: 2

Yeah, that's a load of garbage.  When you try to submit a ticket, it just puts you on an endless loop between the main page and this page.  I, also, have been having issues with canceling my subscription.  I will NOT be paying for this.  If this does not get taken care of, I would suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau.  That is what I am going to do if they haven't settled this within 48 hours.

• Hello,
    our company also received invoice with renewal We would like to cancel our subsrcibtion but I can't find way how to.

Please contact me.

Kind regards,
    Martina

• AymericProteis
    AymericProteis Posts: 7 ✭✭

Hello Sir,

There is no possibility to open a ticket. Where is that function ? 

All the links in teamviewer support bring us to a community forum, which is absolutely useless in this case.

• AymericProteis

Sir, your link to request a ticket is not working. Please provide me a link. I don't understand why this is so difficult to open a support ticket... I thought teamviewer was a very good and professional company, but now i have very doubtful and perplexed.

Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

Regards,

• If you receive an answer, please post it here.

• Same experience here.

Please if you receive an answer,  comment it here so I can see it as well.

Thank you so much!

• AymericProteis

Like you, I am still waiting for the support to reply. Don't worry, i will post here the answer

• I got an answer.

You have to register your teamviewer's key into your account. I don't remember how I've done that but you can find it in less than 15min.

But you really need the keys they have send when you have bought the soft.

When you have registered your keys, you will not be redirected to the community forum but in another website where you can send a ticket for cancellation.

Hope this help,
    Renaud

• AymericProteis

Thank you @RenaudEngie 

I have been looking for more than one hour, so it is absolutely not 'easy' to find, and I al starting to think that it is something wanted by teamviewer, to make it more difficult.

I don't need to register anything since I just want to submit a ticket. But I understand what you say, but until I will not have a link provided by the support, I can't do anything.

Thank you for your help and your answer,

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi All,

Thank you for your post. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you wish to terminate your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. You can see an instruction to create a ticket from here

If there is any other quesitons, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • AymericProteis

@martina555 here what the support answered me, it worked :

You need to do the following:

1. Activate your license 1 on your TeamViewer account
    2. Open a ticket via your licensed TeamViewer account to cancel and request refund of license 2

You can open a ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

• Thank you everybody!

• HartCraft
    HartCraft Posts: 4 ✭✭

I am now in the process of canceling my subscription. I made a point of adding a calendar item to remind myself to do this well before the renewal date. Then I realized that if I died today, my children would be unaware of this upcoming $600 charge, and it could continue charging my account for something they would never use for years as they work their way through closing out my estate.

I fully understand how and why companies want to do everything by pre-paid subscription; it provides a predictable income stream. But when one weighs that against customer experience, TeamViewer has absolutely lost my confidence.

Add to that the fact that TeamViewer staff periodically post responses here on the forum indicating that cancelation cannot be handled through the forum, and it becomes clear that they are missing the point: nobody is trying to process cancelation by posting here; we are trying to communicate that they are losing customers due to a legal but very unsavory business practice.

I dared not wait until any closer to the end than two months, lest I be caught by some last-minute internet outage or technicality. What I cannot tell yet is if my subscription will be canceled now, two months before it expires, or if it will properly be set to expire at the end of the period for which I  have already paid.

I do not care too much either way now because 1) I am in the process of switching to another provider, 2) my credit card expired anyway, and I have not entered the new number, and 3) I already have TeamViewer's response acknowledging my cancelation request well ahead of 28 days. Of course, now I half expect to be told that the request has to be done at exactly 28 days instead of a minimum of 28 days.

This is not to say that TeamViewer is doing anything remotely close to illegal, just that I also run a business and woud never dream of putting my customer relationship so far behind my cash flow requirements as TeamViewer does.

Maybe someone can pay attention here and understand that this makes an otherwise-acceptable and viable service odious enough to many of us that we are going elsewhere. I wish this factor had not been important enough to make me leave. But it is, after all, still a free market (last I heard, anyway...)

Goodbye, TeamViewer, and good luck!