Remote unattended access to Android tablet

Options

I would like to be able to help my elderly in-laws who have an Android Tablet.    Is there a way to set up TV on the tablet so that I can access the tablet remotely without them having to do anything?

I am using the free personal version of TV

I have downloaded QuickSupport onto the tablet.  

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,601 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tudorviewer,

Thank you for your post. 

TeamViewer Host app on Android would be a better option in this case. There will be more set up to complete at the beginning, kindly check out the steps below:

1. create a TeamViewer account with your own email address;
    2. search and download TeamViewer Host from Google Play on the android device;
    3. signin your TeamViewer account on TeamViewer Host after installing the app then complete the account assignment
    4. save the Adroid host ID as a contact under your Computers and Contacts List, then next time when you need to start the remote control session, you may just click the host name/ID 

Feel free to try out the set up above and leave us a message about any questionss.

Hope it would be helpful.

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • h_yata7
    h_yata7 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I am still getting message saying Exposing sensitive info and had to allow connection. I need unattended connection to my Android phone. Please tell me how to configure. Thank you.