The password I used to access my computer at home seems to have changed on it's own.

I wanted to access my computer using the software, but the password I used doesn't work.  It seemed to have to have changed on it's own.   It's very important that I have access to my computer at home.  

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @smoothjazznmore 

Thank you for posting.

In order to understand how TeamViewer passwords work, kindly check out the article of All about passwords please. Unattended access is recommended to use which you need to set up a personal passwword for TeamViewer remote control sessions.

Hope this information helps and feel free to contact us if further assistance needed,

Kind regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • So here's the million dollar question.  Is there any way for a technician to help me access my compuiter?    

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @smoothjazznmore 

Thank you for your reply.

If you are a licensed customer, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • greeneba
    greeneba Posts: 1

We have multiple computers in our office that we access remotely with teamviewer.  One of them we have accessed for several years without any password problems, but two of them seem to change the password for compujter access frequently, maybe associated with rebooting the computer.  We have always accepted the the system generated password whether than resetting it to one of our creation.  Having the passord change spontaneously is especially a problem with all of us doing our work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.